Before placing your order, please ensure that the retailer allows third parties (i.e. someone other than yourself) to collect goods on your behalf.
To arrange a collection through the ingogo passenger app:
- Place your order online at a compatible retailer using click-and-collect during checkout.
- Wait for confirmation that your order is ready to collect
- From the ingogo app, select the new Click & Collect booking button from the home screen
- Enter the pickup address of the store
- Enter the destination (delivery) address
- Select an option from the available routes
- Upload your proof of purchase by either taking a screenshot or taking a photo. You can upload up to three images.
- Confirm the collection and delivery addresses and place the booking
You can contact your driver while they're on the way to collect your item through the chat feature in the app.
In the event that there's an issue with your collection, you may be contacted by the driver in store. Please ensure that you are contactable throughout the collection and delivery of your items.